Meet our counselors
Cat Schully, LPC-S, Registered Play Therapist
$135-$165 for individual counseling in office
$50 – $100 for Walk-and-Talk Therapy on the Northshore
* Sliding scale options available
Eric Brown, MS, PLPC, NCC
Sidnea Sharp MS, PLPC, NCC
Counseling can be a challenging and uncomfortable process. It can be even more difficult to find a therapist who is a good fit for you. As your counselor, I promise I will strive to earn your trust and respect throughout our time together.
I approach counseling from person-centered and solution-focused perspectives meaning that I strive to create a safe and non-judgmental space for you to explore your current concerns and promote healing. As a counselor, my goal is to create an empathic and collaborative environment where you can be your authentic self as you work toward your goals. I view my clients as the experts of their own lives, and I believe my role is to assist you in reaching your goals. Together we can explore and reflect on past life experiences as well as identify the skills, strengths, and values you possess to overcome new challenges and live authentically.
I work with adults and couples of all identities and backgrounds. Additionally, I have a special interest in serving LGBTQIA+ clients in both individual and couple/dyadic settings. I have experience helping clients work through a variety of concerns including, but not limited to, anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship and interpersonal concerns, ADHD/executive functioning, identity, life transitions, career concerns, and LGBTQIA+ issues.
Additionally, as a queer person myself, I have a personal understanding of LGBTQIA+ challenges. My counseling practice is a safe space for LGBTQIA+ individuals. My approach is gender-affirming for trans and GNC clients. I am also sex-positive, sex-work positive, and poly-friendly.
If you think we could be a potential match, I encourage you to set up a free consultation. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
*Offers sliding scale based on financial necessity
*Louisiana residents only
LGBTQIA+ Affirming Care
As a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, I know how crucial it is to find mental health providers that put safety and acceptance at the forefront of their work. To ensure that my services are LGBTQIA+ affirming, I make these promises to all of my clients:
- I will never assume that my experience is the same as yours.
- I will always view you as the expert in your identity and experiences.
- I will never tell you that you are too young to know how you identify.
- I will always respect your pronouns and chosen name.
- I will never be inconvenienced by changes in your pronouns and name.
- I will always ask clarifying questions if I do not understand something.
- I will never be upset or angry if you tell me I am wrong about something.
- I will always respect your boundaries.
- I will never pressure you to come out before you are ready.
- I will always uphold these promises to the best of my abilities.
Need Any help
Feel free to ask any question,