Are you looking for the perfect counselor for your anxious teen? Is your teen artsy, theatrical, or creative, yet struggles with confidence, perfectionism, and nervousness? Maybe they thrive in their art or drama class but social interactions are a challenge. If this sounds like your teen, then I am just the counselor they need! I am a theater kid myself and fully understand the many strengths and hardships that come with being an artist. We’re special and unique individuals and need therapy that matches those amazing qualities.
I believe that the tools to succeed are already within your teen and together we will use art, sand play, writing/storytelling, painting, role plays, and so much more to access them!
I want to tap into those amazing creative skills and help your teen use them as their superpower! My name is Cat and I am THE counselor for the creative teen! Contact me today to get started.
P.S. – I love working with adults too!
LGBTQIA+ Affirming Care
As a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, I know how crucial it is to find mental health providers that put safety and acceptance at the forefront of their work. To ensure that my services are LGBTQIA+ affirming, I make these promises to all of my clients:
- I will never assume that my experience is the same as yours.
- I will always view you as the expert in your identity and experiences.
- I will never tell you that you are too young to know how you identify.
- I will always respect your pronouns and chosen name.
- I will never be inconvenienced by changes in your pronouns and name.
- I will always ask clarifying questions if I do not understand something.
- I will never be upset or angry if you tell me I am wrong about something.
- I will always respect your boundaries.
- I will never pressure you to come out before you are ready.
- I will always uphold these promises to the best of my abilities.
THE Counselor for the Creative in You!
Cat F. Schully, LPC-S, Registered Play Therapist
Licensed Professional Counselor
Registered Play Therapist
Need Any help
Feel free to ask any question,